Implementing a robust and well rounded Talent Acquisition Strategy focusing on building a “Diverse and Inclusive Work Force” is a must for all companies looking to compete for talent in today’s job market.
- 7% of both active and passive job seekers say that when they’re evaluating companies and job offers, it is important that the company has a diverse workforce. - Glassdoor
- Companies in the top quartile for gender diversity are 15% more likely to have financial returns above their respective national industry medians. McKinsey & Company
- Highly inclusive organizations generate 2.3x more cash flow per employee, 1.4x more revenue, and are 120% more capable of meeting financial targets. - Gartner
- Companies whose senior management teams are more than 15% female had a 5% higher return on equity. - Credit Suisse
- Companies in the top quartile for racial and ethnic diversity are 35% more likely to have returns above national industry medians. - McKinsey & Company
DTS has partnered with the leading A.I. & Machine Learning testing and assessment's company whose technology was developed by top engineers at M.I.T. in Cambridge MA, to level the playing field for "Underrepresented Minorities & Groups" when being considered for employment with top tier companies by changing the way companies interview and hire for positions typically filled by candidates with resume cache or Ivy League educations.
- This goal is being accomplished by designing a proprietary A.I. Talent Assessment for Software & Systems Engineers that gives Recruiters and Hiring Managers the ability to identify a candidate's true potential and capabilities that are relevant to being a successful Engineer that is not based on a resume, past experience or education.
- This revolutionary platform empowers companies to identify essential soft skills like "Systems & Product Ownership" and "Team Leadership" in addition to "Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills" as they pertain to today’s talent requirements for Software & Systems Solutions Design, Architecture, Implementation and Integration.
- These A.I. powered assessments can be administered at scale and graded in an automated fashion. Making hiring decisions more efficient and less biased.